With Superbowl Sunday fast approaching, the renowned Stanton Social recently gave me a lesson in crafting their famous kobe beef sliders.
I will say, the flavors are pretty damn good. If you dont have a grill you can do it in a pan, but make sure you use chef Richie Pims’ technique is really piling on that cheesey goodness. YUM!
• 1 lb. ground kobe beef
• 1 tB. soy sauce
• 1 tB. Worcestershire sauce
• 3 tB. butter, softened
• salt and pepper
Mix all of the ingredients together and then mold the burgers into 2.5oz patties. Place the patties on a sheet tray. Cover and chill.
• ½ cup BBq sauce
• ¼ cup Ketchup
• ¼ cup Dijon mustard
• .5 lbs. cheddar cheese, grated
• Sliced tomato
• Sliced pickles
1. Grill the top and the bottom of a 2 oz. slider bun.
2. Grill 1 2.5oz burger pattie over high heat. Mark one side and then flip the patty.
3. Top with 2 tB. of cheese and cook to preferred temperature (medium-rare is about 3 minutes on each side).
4. Place 1 slice of tomato on the bun with 1 slice of pickle.
5. Serve with a toothpick through the burger.
Check out the full piece at
and btw, GO GIANTS!!